Friday 25 September 2015

Sep.25, 12015  Friday's assignment

Assessing your self-management skills checklist:

I'm a confident and organized person. I always dedicated to my daily job. I'd like to organize my work under an controllable way.

Assessing your transferable /functional skills checklist:

I'd like to delegate the reasonable task to subordinate staff. this is a good way to cultivate your subordinates and make your staff work effectively on a team. As a team leader, what you do is to supervise the staff  with an adaptable style and effective way.

Assessing your transferable /functional skills checklist---With Data:

I know that writing proposals and use statistics is the basic skills and ability for the project manager. I can manage projects and maintain schedules well and think logically by using these skills.

Assessing your transferable /functional skills checklist---With things:

I'm good at troubleshooting, I enjoy working in construction industry and can use many kinds of tools to assemble or repair many things on site.

No comments:

Post a Comment