Saturday 19 September 2015

Friday's afternoon assignment

Friday, 18 September 2015
Hello again,Let's have one more activity on writing. Please write a trip report on yesterday's field trip about one to two paragraphs. Be sure to include the following thoughts:
  1. Where was the field trip? who went with you?
  2. What was of unique educational value in this field trip for you?
  3. What did you like about it? 
  4. What did you learn on it? (you may include new vocabulary, names, ideas, people, culture...)
  5. State three to five things that were new/special/different/annoying ... to you on that trip.
  6. Was there adequate time?
  7. What do you think can be improved for next time? add positive suggestions for places you would like to visit with your class! :)

The day before yesterday, our English teacher organized a wonderful field trip to visit Farintosh Farm.  The Farm is located at 11858 Warden Avenue in Gormley.  All my classmates and I attended this activity. For me this is the first time to visit a farm, 

We left from our Linc school at 9:30 am and arrived at  Farintosh Farm at 10:00 o'clock. Same as my other classmates I have enjoyed not only beautiful scenery but also the vegetables picking up in a quiet and spacious field, furthermore I know some about the farmer's lifestyle, what is unique and valuable for me. 

Glad to say this is another way to learn and improve my English for I learned three new vegetables'  names: beet, squash and mustard, I enjoy the activity and had a wonderful time.



1 comment: