Monday 14 December 2015

Monday's assignment

Good morning everybody, Today we have a few tasks to do. 

First, click on this link and read the handout well, and then answer the exercises provided. 

Second, listen to these songs, pick out three to four new words for you from each song, and use them in sentences of your own.


 Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

Oh Canada

So, this is Christmas



New
voc.
Rudolph
Oh 
Canada
So this is 
Christmas
Sentences

dasher
thee

In one's daily life, it's not difficult to meet dasher or vixen

vixen
glowing

Only after I  listened the song " Oh Canada", I knew the word thee means you.

glee


I have a glowing heart to my native country and I'd like to sing the national anthem with glee.
go down in the history


It's so hard to make one's name go down  in the history.

No comments:

Post a Comment