Monday 7 December 2015

Good afternoon folks,

We are currently working on our writing skills. Read the topic below and write one to two paragraphs in response to this topic.

Working on my language                                                      https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_p1yApJxzl8mmzRGlAsFu9vJMTEqTmHQdjXdaDqTaIpZ8nD0gdBZMVzSCTUHyntZMuv9amyiPPhc_aeVrTP5j_2iLl0Gii_OaF60tFk8DHhx1mSePnKjQVjyVSGbWiUo7sNdVMLLRMHI/s200/upload_00005829.png

Task 1:

Here are some guiding ideas to help you construct your paragraph:
·                     Why I joined the class
·                     My needs were
·                     I learnt
·                     I want to still work on

After landed on Toronto of Canada, the first important thing for me is working on my language –improving my English because the first official language in Toronto is English and I would work in a totally English environment. That will be a supper challenge for me. So I jointed an English training class to work on it.

My needs for English were improving listening, spoken, writing skill and reading comprehension. All I did in English class during the past four months was kept learning and practicing base on these needs. Now I feel I have made some progresses. For example, I can talk more in English and understand daily live news on radio much better than before. But I know it’s just on the right track and far away from the final goals, I still need to work on it until I can speak as a native speaker and communicate freely in English. In one word, English ability ranks first in my present situation and I should plan a certain time to work on it.

Yvonne's edit
After landed on Toronto of Canada, the first important thing for me is working on my language –improving my English, because the first official language in Toronto is English and I would work in a totally English environment. That will be a supper challenge for me. So I jointed an English training class to work on it.

My needs for English were improving listening, speaking, writing skill and reading comprehension. All I did in English class during the past four months was kept learning and practicing base on these needs. Now I feel I have made some progresses. For example, I can talk more in English and understand daily live news on radio much better than before. But I know it’s just on the right track and far away from the final goals, I still need to work on it until I can speak as a native speaker local people and communicate freely in English. In one word, English ability ranks first in my present situation and I should plan a certain time to work on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment